- 3 Bedrooms
- Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- Sleeps 10
Listen, what do you hear? Only the sounds of nature. Located on 27 acres of serene woods and tucked in a hollow, Lane’s End is the ultimate in privacy for the perfect woodland retreat. This vacation home accommodates up to 10 guests comfortably with a floor plan that provides privacy and areas for adults and children.
Very family friendly with a large kitchen and dining area adjacent to the family room with satellite TV. Adults can escape to another private living room also with satellite TV.
Down the hall is a large bathroom with shower and tub. Also down this hall are 3 very roomy bedrooms. One has a queen bed, another with a queen and a twin and the third is a bunk room with 2 twins and 2 full beds. You’ll find a laundry room just off the bedroom area
Outside you will find a wraparound deck. The backyard also affords lots of privacy where you can picnic beside a babbling creek on the deck or build a campfire and stargaze. Explore the 27 acres of woods and you’ll discover towering rock formations on the property.
All of this is located just minutes from the area’s main attractions of Conkle’s Hollow and Old Man’s Cave. You’ll want to make Lane’s End your vacation destination year after year.
- Sleeps 10 – 3 bedrooms
- 1-Queen, 1-Queen and twin, 1-Bunk room with 2 twins and 2 fulls
- 1 large bath with tub and shower
- Towels and linens provided
- 3 Satellite TV’s: family room, living room and rec room
- Roomy kitchen with eat in counter and all appliances, pots & pans and utensils
- Dining Room with lots of seating
- Washer and Dryer
- Central Heat and Air
- Charcoal Grill (please provide your own charcoal)
- Fire Ring
- Phone for local, toll free and emergency calls